- October 1, 2017
- Posted by: Chris
Minimising your organisational security risks is critical. No single solution is effective on its own. We recommend a multi-layered approach. We can help you implement third-party security services and customise them to suit your requirements. Most of these services are month-to-month without any lock-in contracts.
Effective web and email filtering is essential. It can minimise the potential for threats to infiltrate your organisation.
- Prevent spam and malicious emails from entering your network
- Customisable to meet your IT security needs
- Reduce the risk of malware by blocking access to malicious websites
- Access reporting to identify risky user behaviour
- Customisable policies to suit your organisation’s IT security needs
Webroot endpoint protection
Eathernet Consulting recommends Webroot SecureAnywhere. We suggest that all devices have endpoint protection installed.
- A comprehensive solution that does not slow down client machines or servers
- Available on Windows or Mac devices
- Always up-to-date and protecting your organisation against all threats including ransomware
- Not just an anti-malware solution – includes firewall, anti-phishing and web protection modules.
Is your organisation protected against ransomware?
Ransomware distribution between January and November 2016 increased by 267% (Source: MalwareBytes). It poses a major threat to businesses.
- Financial losses due to Ransomware were estimated to be $1 billion US in 2016. (Source: Herjavec Group)
- Total financial impact in 2017 could exceed $5 billion US. (Source: Cybersecurity Ventures)
- Australia ranked #6 for ransomware detections internationally. (Source: MalwareBytes)
- Ransomware creators are actively targeting businesses over individual consumers.